YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
Depending on Your state of residence, state laws may provide you with certain rights, including to limit certain uses and disclosures of personal information about You. Information about these options is available below. Please review our Privacy Notice for a detailed description of how L’Oréal collects, uses, and shares Personal Information for more information. There is a separate privacy notice located on the L’Oréal Careers website for job applicants and a separate Business Customer Privacy Notice for individuals who engage with L’Oréal in a professional capacity.
A.Opt-Out of Targeted Advertising
To exercise the right of opt-out where available in your state of residence please use one or more of the following:
- Regarding the sharing of offline (non-browsing) personal information, if you would like to opt-out of sharing personal information related to Your registered account, newsletter subscription, or otherwise associated to the email address You may have provided to us please submit Your request using the form on this page.
- If You would like to opt-out of sharing information related to Your use of Our Sites please click on the “Online Preferences” button, below, and change the setting regarding online (browsing) personal information. After You opt-out a cookie will be placed and stored on your browser.
You may also enable a browser-based opt-out signal such as the Global Privacy Control. Where required to recognize such signals by applicable law We will treat the browser-based signals such as the Global Privacy Control as requests to opt-out of the sale/sharing or use of personal information for targeted advertising for Your browser.
For opt-outs at the browser level an opt-out only applies to the browser You were using at the time You made the selection. If You block or clear cookies from Your browser, it may remove the opt-out cookie. You may need to opt-out again for that browser.
Please note, some transfers of personal information are not subject to this opt-out, and your selection does not affect other sharing of personal information about You as outlined in ourPrivacy Notice.
B.Limit the Use of Sensitive Personal Information
Depending on Your state of residence You may opt-out of certain uses of sensitive personal information by L’Oréal, including our sharing of this type of personal information with third-parties, and/or revoke a previously given consent to Our use of sensitive personal information about You, using the form on this page. This opt-out will generally provide you with the ability to limit L’Oréal’s use of sensitive personal information to only the following (where permitted by law):
- To perform services or provide goods reasonable expected by the consumer who requested the services or goods;
- To detect security incidents;
- To resist malicious, fraudulent, deceptive, or illegal actions;
- Ensure the physical safety of natural persons;
- Short-term, transient uses;
- To perform services on behalf of L’Oréal;
- To verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by L’Oréal, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance such service or device.
For more information, please see ourPrivacy Notice.